Children & Babies
We understand that holidaying with children and babies can be stressful at times – from deciding what to pack or not, to sleeping or protecting the little ones from the sun – with that in mind :-
Items we have (usually more than one of each so multiple twins and triplets no problem either) that you can use Free of Charge whilst you are staying with us:
- Cots with linen, including blankets & quilts
- Booster seats for chairs which you are welcome to take out to restaurants with you.
- Bottle Sterilisers
- Hand Blenders
- Changing Mats
- Black out for the windows
- Steps to reach the loo or sink
- Stairgate to divide off the Kitchen area
- Night Lights available
- BabyDan playpens – for use as playpen or to convert into a gate to stop the little ones wandering off your own terrace
- Selection of toys and books for all ages
- Pop up Activity Play ring with Balls
- Activity Play mat with mobile toys above
- Baby Monitors – reaches right down to the pool!
- Bed side guards to stop them falling out of bed.
- Plastic plates, bowls, beakers and cutlery
- Childrens DVD’s (small charge to hire these)
- Non slip mats for the bath
- Toilet Seats for little ones
- Bouncy Chair for upto 6m
- Cool Bags & Ice blocks for you to use for days out
- Locks for kitchen doors if needed
- Buggies – two single and one double
- Door guards – to stop the little ones shutting fingers in the doors
- Pop up UV sun tents
- Buckets & Spades Galore to borrow
- Baby Bath
- Sit me Up inflatable Ring
- Baby Gym
- Padded bottom play pen
- Sun mats for the Beach
So that should lighten your suitcase a little – please now find below facilities and servies we offer that might help too:
- We offer a shopping service for you prior to your arrival – food etc but also nappies, baby wipes, baby food etc. Just send a list prior to your holiday and we’ll have it waiting for you on arrival.
- Babysitting is a service welcomed by our guests – you know they are safe settled in their beds whilst you are out and we can also drop you off at a local restaurant and collect you when you have finished – so you can both enjoy the evening! FREE OF CHARGE
- As we prepare meals here ourself so we can serve the childrens meals at Teatime to suit and then serve your meal after the children are asleep in their beds. Full Menu available – Fussy eaters catered for!
- We offer a laundry service – to save on packing – we can wash, dry & iron, and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
We have a 15m shaped swimming pool, it is only 1/1.2m depth around all edges and with a gentle gradient to the deepest part in the centre of the circular section of the pool to around 6ft. This is ideal for the children, as more than half the pool is shallow enough to play and swim in safety. Along with this we have a paddling pool ideal for young children and babies, separate from the main pool and with seating around so you can watch them play and still enjoy the sun.
For when it gets a little too warm you and the children can retire into the Games Room with its Pool table (Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult), table football and Playstation 2, 3 and Wii with many games, play kitchen and selection of books and toys for all ages. You can all also watch a DVD in the Games room with its surround sound or in the comfort of your own apartment.
As we are here on site and have knowledge of the local areas and facilities, we can suggest places to visit or eat that are child friendly, like the best beaches, waterparks, parks etc and also if you need to know where the nearest chemist, English Speaking Doctors or Emergency Department – we are here to advise and assist.